Thursday, October 30, 2014

D.I.Y. Halloween Party 101 : Decorate, Snack ,Movie list and moree



So do Halloween is tomorrow and I think we should the awesome Halloween party. To day I show you ideas of Snack , decoration, movie playlist and lot more. I hope you guy Enjoy and HAPPY HALLOWEEN :)

Snack

                                               Oreo Spider 


                                      Witch Broom Stick


                                  The Eye Cookie


                                      Pumpkin Praztel

If you want more idea and want to make these D.I.Y. I found a video that will help you , Here you go.

                              Decoration

                                             Spooky Jar



 Eyeball Plant




                                      Halloween Banner




                                        Halloween Balloon 


If you want more idea and want to make these D.I.Y. I found a video that will help you, Here you go.

Drink
Halloween Drink Label

Magic Drink

Spider Punch


Bloody Milk

f you want more idea and want to make these D.I.Y. I found a video that will help you, Here you go.

                             Movie List

Hocus Pocus

Casper

The Adams Family

Monster House

If you want more Halloween Movie Click this link

Last Minute Costumes

X-O Costume

Cat In The Hat

Hunger Game : Katniss Costume


Nerd Girl Costume

If you want more idea  I found a video that will help you, Here you go.


So this is all for today I hope you guy have a great Halloween, I love you all.





No comments:

Post a Comment