Monday, October 27, 2014

D.I.Y. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate (In microwave ) : Perfect Fall Drink




D.I.Y. Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate 

So today I show you diy,This drink is perfect for fall it's also super easy to make. You can make it in the microwave in just a minute . Every one gonna love this drink for sure I mean who didn't love hot chocolate and caramel. I really hope you guys enjoy if you recreate this recipe make sure send me the photo with #beautynfashionroom on your Instagram , Twitter .

What you will need
-Cocoa Mix
-Milk
-Sugar (optional)
-Caramel syrup
-Salt (I use Sea Salt)
-Mug, Jar , Glass or anything you can drink from
-whip cream 

To Make

1.Make Hot Chocolate you can make make it any way you want actually , but I make it in the microwave.

2.To make hot chocolate in microwave you just add in cocoa mix , milk and sugar (if you want to) in the mug (make sure it's microwave safe) them put the mug in the microwave for about 1-2 minute keep stir and it should be done.
           


3. Add little of caramel syrup in to the mug you gonna serve .
( this step is optional)

4.Pour the hot chocolate in to the mug you prepare(step 3). And you can decorate it with whip cream , caramel syrup and sea salted.




IT IS ALL DONE:)






No comments:

Post a Comment